RealtyLink, LLC was founded in Greenville, South Carolina in 1998 and is a full-service real estate development company. The company focuses on developments across the country including Retail/NNN, Residential, Industrial, and Entertainment projects.
When you work with RealtyLink, you work with experienced commercial real estate professionals who provide single-source project management. We have the in-house resources to deliver projects on time and within an agreed-upon budget.
With total real estate investments over $1 billion, RealtyLink has maintained the family business mentality while growing substantially in size across our key asset classes. Our aggressive diversification and growth goals have led us to seek out a tech savvy, experienced professional in the real estate industry to join our investor relations team. The ideal candidate should have uncompromising integrity and have demonstrated direct success in investor relations with a real estate developer, investment management firm, or a similar company. This role will be directly responsible for on-going communication with RealtyLink’s investor base and collaboration with the Principals and Investment Team to track and maintain relationships with RealtyLink’s investors.
This role will require an individual with excellent communication skills and who is able to adapt in order to discuss a variety of asset types with our investor base. We are seeking an self-starting individual who continuously thinks outside of the box and is able to easily connect with people and pitch a project. The associate will work with various stakeholders to develop pitch decks, develop investor outreach campaigns, and coordinate with
Upcoming Developments and Acquisitions
- Prepare the investment slide deck presentations using the RL template
- Review development and acquisition proformas
- Understand and be able to clearly communicate with potential investors the IRR, Cash-On-Cash, and Equity Multiple
- Understand the project, tenants, market conditions, and the business plan of the investment
- Communicate by email/phone calls to the potential investors in order to accomplish the goal of sourcing capital for the various developments/acquisitions
- Provide requested due diligence documents to investors related to the company’s development/acquisition projects
- Work with the developer in order to set up meetings and conference calls with investors related to discussions about current development/acquisition projects and actively contribute to the presentation
- Lead equity raises for projects, as requested
- Actively track on-going capital raises for the company across various projects
- Coordinate with the legal department upon commitment from equity investors to ensure proper acceptance of the equity investment
- Actively track usage and reporting from investor portal
- Proactively manage investor relationships, effectively providing investors with up to date, accurate information regarding their investments and project statuses
- Engage new investors in on-boarding process to utilize the investor portal
- Maintain accuracy of data in the investor portal including, but not limited to, investor-specific data and project-level information
- Develop creative methods to drive investor traffic to the corporate website and investor portal
- Serve as the point of contact for investor queries and ensure that investors are delivered accurate information on a timely basis
- Develop fact sheets, case studies, and cooperatively work with the marketing department to produce impactful marketing materials for investors
- Create quarterly investor reports (construction and stabilized)
- Collect data from construction, property management, asset management, and the Principals to properly relay the status of the project to investors
- Categorize investors within the investor portal based on investment preference and investment amounts
- Work with investors on diversifying their investments with the firm not only in development assets, but also stabilized investment opportunities
- Complete any other items as assigned
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management, or Economics. In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree directly related to the financial aspects of the position, direct experience related to the position can be supplemented.
- 2+ years of real estate experience, prior experience within a REIT, RE Investment Bank, Asset Manager, Developer, or Private Equity preferred.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience presenting information directly to investors related to the performance of investments.
- Direct experience creating pitch decks for real estate development investments in a multitude of asset classes preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills specifically related to financial analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to interact with current and potential investors both in-person and via email.
- Highly detail-oriented with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage a high workload with the goal of continuing to grow with the firm.
- A self-starter with the ability to work with a high degree of autonomy.